Bug#886014: ITP: libplacebo -- GPU-accelerated video/image rendering primitives
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:36:34 +0100
- From: Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#886014: ITP: libplacebo -- GPU-accelerated video/image rendering primitives
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@xxxxxxxxxx> * Package name : libplacebo Version : 0.2.0 Upstream Author : Niklas Haas * URL : https://github.com/haasn/libplacebo * License : LGPL-2.1+ Programming Lang: C Description : GPU-accelerated video/image rendering primitives libplacebo is essentially the core rendering algorithms and ideas of mpv turned into a library. This grew out of an interest to accomplish the following goals: * Clean up mpv's internal RA API and make it reusable for other projects. * Provide a standard library of useful GPU-accelerated image processing primitives based on GLSL, so projects like VLC or Firefox can use them without incurring a heavy dependency on libmpv. * Rewrite core parts of mpv's GPU-accelerated video renderer on top of redesigned abstractions. (Basically, I wanted to eliminate code smell like shader_cache.c and totally redesign gpu/video.c) Cheers -- Sebastian Ramacher
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Why do we list individual copyright holders?
- Next by Date: Re: Why do we list individual copyright holders?
- Previous by thread: Bug#885986: ITP: node-knockout-sortable -- JQuery-UI "sortable" binding for knockout
- Next by thread: Bug#886027: ITP: libmail-message-perl -- generic class representing mail messages (perl library)