Bug#885924: ITP: node-init-package-json -- A node module to get your node module started.
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 18:13:07 +0530
- From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#885924: ITP: node-init-package-json -- A node module to get your node module started.
Owner: Manas kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-init-package-json
Version : 1.10.1
* License : ISC
Description : A node module to get your node module started.
Interactively create a package.json file. This will ask you a bunch of
questions, and then write a package.json for you.
It attempts to make reasonable guesses about what you want things to be set
to, and then writes a package.json file with the options you've selected.
If you already have a package.json file, it'll read that first,
and default to the options in there.
It is strictly additive, so it does not delete options from your
package.json without a really good reason to do so.
Praveen agreed to sponsor the package.
- Prev by Date: Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta
- Next by Date: Re: Is missing SysV-init support a bug?
- Previous by thread: Precarious status of Shutter in Debian
- Next by thread: Bug#885932: ITP: libgeo-shapelib-perl -- Perl extension for reading and writing shapefiles as defined by ESRI