Bug#885862: ITP: node-byline -- byline is a simple module providing a LineStream.
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:54:01 +0530
- From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#885862: ITP: node-byline -- byline is a simple module providing a LineStream.
Owner: Manas kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-byline
Version : 5.0.0
Upstream Author : John Hewson
* License : Expat
Description : byline is a simple module providing a LineStream.
The byline module can be used as a function to quickly wrap a readable stream
Characteristics and usage of BYLINE
node v0.10 streams2 (transform stream)
supports both UNIX and Windows line endings
supports Unicode UTS #18 line boundaries
can wrap any readable stream
can be used as a readable-writable "through-stream" (transform stream)
super-simple: stream = byline(stream);
Praveen agreed to sponsor the package.
- Prev by Date: Bug#885861: ITP: node-dezalgo -- runs the supplied callback at the end of the current run-to-completion
- Next by Date: Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta
- Previous by thread: Bug#885861: ITP: node-dezalgo -- runs the supplied callback at the end of the current run-to-completion
- Next by thread: emacs25 bug