Bug#885727: ITP: node-json-buffer -- JSON functions that can convert buffers.
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 20:59:05 +0530
- From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#885727: ITP: node-json-buffer -- JSON functions that can convert buffers.
Owner: Manas kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-json-buffer
Version : 3.0.0
* License : Expat
Description : JSON functions that can convert buffers
JSON mangles buffers by converting to an array which isn't helpful.
json-buffers converts to base64 instead, and deconverts base64
to a buffer.
Praveen agreed to sponsor this package.
- Prev by Date: Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta
- Next by Date: Re: ISO download difficult (was: Debian Stretch new user report (vs Linux Mint))
- Previous by thread: Bug#885723: ITP: node-p-is-promise -- Check if something is a promise
- Next by thread: Bug#885779: ITP: node-from -- Create a Node.JS stream from arrays or functions