Web lists-archives.com

Crystal-IQ low glare 5 years warranty panel light & Multiple Application Pendant Light

Dear Valued Customer ,
Crystal-IQ thank you for your time and would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Low Glare Panel Light and Multiple Application LED Pendant Light.

LED Low Glare 5 Years Warranty Panel Light:  CE and UL version, 100lm/w or 130lm/w, LM80 LED, 5 years warranty, high quality and uniformity.
LED Multiple Application Pendant Light: can with or without reflector, can be used in many application such as low bay in office or factory, fresh light in supermarket etc.

As you are involved in lighting business, we hope our products might be of particular interest to you. The quality is outstanding under trustworthy warranty and price is fairly competitive.
Please feel free to contact us for further information or support, we will be very happy to answer your any inquiry.
We thank you for your time and look forward to supporting you and growing your LED Lighting business with success.
Best regards

Crystal-IQ Lighting Co., Ltd, A subsidiary of Azoteq Group

   www.crystaliq-lighting.com
Phone: +86-755-8695 6096    Fax: +86-755-8670 1827
Mobile: +86-188 2284 8778    Skype: 18822848778
Whatsapp:+86-188 2284 8778
Email: ray.zhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Add: Rm 802, Block 1, Shenzhen Overseas Scholars Venture Bldg.,
Hi-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518000 China