Utilizing mindmap with the linux terminal commands
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:30:32 +0800
- From: Pharmacist Zhang <farmacist80265@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Utilizing mindmap with the linux terminal commands
Hi ,I am a pharmacist who spent some time on Linux systems
I am amazed by the tremendous resources offered by the Linux communities.
However,due to the memory burden of my occupation, I can't memorize the commands and options of Linux system.
I know GUIs cost a lot and sometimes may not be helpful at all.
Instead of crying out for someone to build a perfect and easy to use GUI for free, I started using mindmaps to organize these commands.
During the process I discovered the are more potential in the mindmaps, and I cam up with three plans which might be helpful:
Plan A: Make and share Good Mindmaps on your website
You built the Linux distribution and know it best.
Sharing your versions of linux command mindmaps will help the users learn faster.
Plan B Integrate your mindmaps with the Debian online manpage
This will further extend the efficiency of learning when the users are browsing on the manpage.
Plan C Integrate the web page mentioned in plan B with linux Terminal itself.
This might remove needs of GUI in many linux applications and decrease your burden.
I made some images and detail description of these plans at stackexchange website:
questions/114276/is-it- possible-and-save-to- integrate-mindmap-into-linux- terminal-some-sugges
I hope these ideas will help Linux to be more beginner-friendly and developer-friendly.
- Prev by Date: Re: Has Copyright summarizing outlived its usefulness?
- Next by Date: Bug#884337: ITP: kio-gdrive -- KIO Slave to access Google Drive
- Previous by thread: Bug#884317: ITP: python-django-x509 -- x509 PKI certificates management for Django
- Next by thread: Bug#884337: ITP: kio-gdrive -- KIO Slave to access Google Drive