Re: alpha porterbox ?
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 18:46:34 +0400
- From: Jerome BENOIT <calculus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: alpha porterbox ?
Dear All, thanks for your messages. On 27/11/17 15:36, Julien Cristau wrote: > On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 15:01:25 +0400, Jerome BENOIT wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> one of my package, normaliz not to mention it, fails a test on the alpha architecture: >> I would like to dig the issue on a porterbox. Is there any porterbox for alpha architecture ? >> > debian-alpha is the mailing list for the alpha port. Indeed. Best wishes, Jerome > > Cheers, > Julien > -- Jerome BENOIT | calculus+at-rezozer^dot*net https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=calculus@xxxxxxxxxxx AE28 AE15 710D FF1D 87E5 A762 3F92 19A6 7F36 C68B
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Bug#882853: ITP: haskell-smtp-mail -- Making it easy to send SMTP emails from Haskell
- Next by Date: Bug#882859: ITP: r-cran-ipred -- Gnu R improved predictors
- Previous by thread: Re: alpha porterbox ?
- Next by thread: Bug#882071: ITP: compreffor -- CFF table subroutinizer for FontTools