Bug#881855: ITP: libref-util-xs-perl -- XS implementation for Ref::Util
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:05:26 +0100
- From: gregor herrmann <gregoa@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#881855: ITP: libref-util-xs-perl -- XS implementation for Ref::Util
Package: wnpp Owner: gregor herrmann <gregoa@xxxxxxxxxx> Severity: wishlist X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * Package name : libref-util-xs-perl Version : 0.116 Upstream Author : Sawyer X <xsawyerx@xxxxxxxx> * URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Ref-Util-XS * License : Expat Programming Lang: Perl Description : XS implementation for Ref::Util Ref::Util::XS is the XS implementation of Ref::Util, which provides several functions to help identify references in a more convenient way than the usual approach of examining the return value of ref. You should use Ref::Util::XS by installing Ref::Util itself (packaged as libref-util-perl): If the system doesn't have Recommends turned off, you will get libref-util-xs-perl automatically. Ref::Util::XS will be used automatically, providing a significant speed boost to everything that uses Ref::Util. See Ref::Util for full documentation of the available functions. The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group. -- Generated with the help of dpt-gen-itp(1) from pkg-perl-tools.
Description: Digital Signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Auto-update for sid? Auto-backport?
- Next by Date: Bug#881863: ITP: node-labeled-stream-splicer -- streaming pipeline with a mutable configuration and labels
- Previous by thread: Bug#881851: ITP: cctz -- Library for computing dates, times, and time zones
- Next by thread: Bug#881863: ITP: node-labeled-stream-splicer -- streaming pipeline with a mutable configuration and labels