Bug#881851: ITP: cctz -- Library for computing dates, times, and time zones
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:47:28 +0100
- From: Anton Gladky <gladk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#881851: ITP: cctz -- Library for computing dates, times, and time zones
Owner: Anton Gladky <gladk@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : cctz
Version : 2.1
* URL : https://github.com/google/cctz
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Library for computing dates, times, and time zones
CCTZ contains two libraries that cooperate with <chrono> to give C++ programmers
all the necessary tools for computing with dates, times, and time zones in a simple
and correct manner. The libraries in CCTZ are:
- The Civil-Time Library — This is a header-only library that supports computing
with human-scale time, such as dates (which are represented by the cctz::civil_day
class). This library is declared in include/cctz/civil_time.h.
- The Time-Zone Library — This library uses the IANA time zone database that is
installed on the system to convert between absolute time and civil time. This
library is declared in include/cctz/time_zone.h.
The library will be maintained under the roof of Debian Science Team.