Proposal on creation of vim-python3 virtual package
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:05:03 +0100
- From: Víctor Cuadrado Juan <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Proposal on creation of vim-python3 virtual package
Following steps in , here is the announcement that I intend to create a `vim-python3` virtual package, homologous to the already present `vim-python` virtual package. It will allow vim python3 plugins to require on it. This solves python-neovim bug #872942 . For this, I have filed a wish-bug against debian-policy, see . Please feel free to comment if you have any objections. (Please CC me in debian-policy, as I'm not subscribed) : https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/virtual-package-names-list.txt : https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=872942 : https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=881633 Kind regards, -- Víctor Cuadrado Juan me@xxxxxxxxxx PGP key ID: 4096R: 0xA2591E231E251F36 Key fingerprint: E3C5 114C 0C5B 4C49 BA03 0991 A259 1E23 1E25 1F36 My signed E-Mails are trustworthy.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: e2fsprogs as Essential: yes?: Maybe we should be separating l10n files first?
- Next by Date: Bug#881635: ITP: unbescape -- Java library aimed at performing fully-featured and high-performance escape and unescape operations
- Previous by thread: Bug#881623: ITP: node-replacestream Node.js search and replace stream
- Next by thread: Bug#881635: ITP: unbescape -- Java library aimed at performing fully-featured and high-performance escape and unescape operations