Web lists-archives.com

Better Business Online Sacauaq.info !!

Hi Sacauaq,

I recently visited your website and wanted to comment on how nice it looks.

Despite of brilliant effort on logic of the website, small but profound errors makes your website rank lower than your competitors in similar search segment. It seems your site needs some professional support to update it to current Google standards.

We work with small and medium businesses to create a unique marketing approach that makes your website strong enough to work as selling proposition.

Your site needs attention on major Technical SEO factors and not limited to following:

Internal linking structure, correct xml sitemap, valid robots.txt format needs inspection.

Thematic links always takes driver’s seat for generating natural and directed traffic. A link from any unwarranted source underplays your website performance.

If you mean real conversion and reputation management then we can’t ignore Social Media.

Google has been making its algorithm more stringent with every new update that’s working each month. So even if you've been penalty-free thus far, the threat of getting penalized is a source of worry.

It’s very likely to tumble down if sites are not been worked on properly as per Google search standard. We have a team of Google certified experts who can help to achieve these technical bench marks and enable your website rank higher.

Please reply us back for a no-obligation site audit report. We will give you a detailed insight of what to and how to achieve your bottom line.

Best Regards,

Trent Warner

Web Marketing Consultant