- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:23:26 +0530
- From: Yash Bansal <bansaly26@xxxxxxxxx>
Owner: Yash Agarwal <bansaly26@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-fast-diff
Version : 1.1.2
Upstream Author : Jason Chen <jhchen7@xxxxxxxxx>
* License : Apache-2.0
A simplified import of the excellent diff-match-patch library
by Neil Fraser into the Node.js environment. The match and patch parts
are removed, as well as all the extra diff options. What remains is
incredibly fast diffing between two strings.
The diff function is an implementation of "An O(ND) Difference Algorithm
and its Variations" (Myers, 1986) with the suggested divide and conquer
strategy along with several optimizations.
It is a simplified import of diff-match-patch library which makes diffing
between two strings incredibly fast.
team. Praveen has offered to sponsor this package.
- Prev by Date: Bug#880088: ITP: python-splinter -- browser abstraction for web acceptance testing
- Next by Date: Bug#880096: ITP: node-npm-user-validate -- User validations for npm
- Previous by thread: Bug#880088: ITP: python-splinter -- browser abstraction for web acceptance testing
- Next by thread: Bug#880096: ITP: node-npm-user-validate -- User validations for npm