Bug#880079: ITP: node-fs-vacuum -- Remove empty branches in a directory tree
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:55:01 +0000
- From: daltonfury42@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Bug#880079: ITP: node-fs-vacuum -- Remove empty branches in a directory tree
Owner: Navaneeth Kishore <daltonfury42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-fs-vacuum
Version : 1.2.10
Upstream Author : Forrest L Norvell <ogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/npm/fs-vacuum
* License : ISC
Description : Remove empty branches in a directory tree
recursively remove empty directories -- to a point.
Remove the empty branches of a directory tree, optionally up
to (but not including) a specified base directory. Optionally
nukes the leaf directory.
This package is a dependancy of npm (5.5.1).
team. Praveen has offered to sponsor this package.