Bug#879689: ITP: libemail-address-xs-perl -- Perl library for RFC 2822 address/group parsing and formatting
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:46:31 +0000
- From: Damyan Ivanov <dmn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#879689: ITP: libemail-address-xs-perl -- Perl library for RFC 2822 address/group parsing and formatting
Owner: Damyan Ivanov <dmn@xxxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : libemail-address-xs-perl
Version : 1.01
Upstream Author : Pali <pali@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Email-Address-XS
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : Perl library for RFC 2822 address/group parsing and formatting
Email::Address::XS implements RFC 2822 parser and formatter of email
addresses and groups. It parses an input string from email headers which
contain a list of email addresses or a groups of email addresses (like From,
To, Cc, Bcc, Reply-To, Sender, ...). Also it can generate a string value for
those headers from a list of email addresses objects.
Parser and formatter functionality is implemented in XS and uses shared code
from Dovecot IMAP server.
It is a drop-in replacement for the Email::Address module.
Email::Address::XS is a new (build) dependency of libemail-mime-perl 1.946.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group.
Generated with the help of dpt-gen-itp(1) from pkg-perl-tools.