Bug#878259: general: Image icons progressively becoming either absent or default placemat whatever settings
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:34:54 +0100
- From: Jon <jorronimo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#878259: general: Image icons progressively becoming either absent or default placemat whatever settings
Debian Sid/Buster loosing image icons for file browsers Nautilus, Nemo
(becoming default placemat tree image) and Dolphin (totally blank). Changing
the threshold value for displaying images in Nautilus had no effect. Only new
or modified files effected for Nautilus, Nemo but all files for Dolphin. Effect
noticed shortly after upgrade from Stretch to Buster 64bit.
*** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate ***
* What led up to the situation?
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
* What was the outcome of this action?
* What outcome did you expect instead?
*** End of the template - remove these template lines ***
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 9.1
APT prefers stable-updates
APT policy: (500, 'stable-updates'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-3-amd64 (SMP w/8 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)