Bug#878257: ITP: simtools -- Various converter tools and assemblers for simh
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:28:22 +0200
- From: Andreas Bombe <aeb@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#878257: ITP: simtools -- Various converter tools and assemblers for simh
Owner: Andreas Bombe <aeb@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : simtools
Version : git 20170329 (no releases available)
Upstream Author : Robert M. Supnik
* URL : https://github.com/simh/simtools
* License : Various Expat, BSD
Programming Lang: C
Description : Tools and assemblers useful in conjunction with simh
This package contains a collection of tools useful in conjunction with
the simh computer emulation suite. Among the tools are file converters
to create simh image files from other formats and a set of MACRO
compatible cross-assemblers for the PDP-1, PDP-7, PDP-8 and PDP-11.
Note that this package isn't exactly new, currently the simh package
merges the contents of the simh and simtools tarballs into one package.
Since upstream development has moved to GitHub and into separate
repositories, I intend to split out simtools into its own package as
part of updating simh.