Bug#876963: ITP: elastalert -- easy and flexible alerting with Elasticsearch
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:30:33 +0200
- From: Sophie Brun <sophie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#876963: ITP: elastalert -- easy and flexible alerting with Elasticsearch
Owner: Sophie Brun <sophie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : elastalert
Version : 0.1.20
Upstream Author : Yelp <qlo@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/Yelp/elastalert
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : easy and flexible alerting with Elasticsearch
It is a simple framework for alerting on anomalies, spikes, or
other patterns of interest from data in Elasticsearch.
ElastAlert is designed to be reliable, highly modular, and easy to set up and
It works by combining Elasticsearch with two types of components, rule types
and alerts. Elasticsearch is periodically queried and the data is passed to
the rule type, which determines when a match is found. When a match occurs, it
is given to one or more alerts, which take action based on the match.
This is configured by a set of rules, each of which defines a query, a rule
type, and a set of alerts. .