Bug#876650: ITP: golang-github-go-logfmt-logfmt -- Package logfmt marshals and unmarshals logfmt messages.
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:02:05 +0100
- From: "Martin Ferrari" <tincho@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#876650: ITP: golang-github-go-logfmt-logfmt -- Package logfmt marshals and unmarshals logfmt messages.
Owner: Martín Ferrari <tincho@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-go-logfmt-logfmt
Version : 0.3.0-1
Upstream Author : go-logfmt
* URL : https://github.com/go-logfmt/logfmt
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Marshals and unmarshals logfmt messages
Package logfmt implements utilities to marshal and unmarshal data in the
logfmt format (https://brandur.org/logfmt). It provides an API similar
to encoding/json (http://golang.org/pkg/encoding/json/) and encoding/xml
The logfmt format has not been formally standardized. The most authoritative
public specification to date has been the documentation of a Go Language
package (http://godoc.org/github.com/kr/logfmt) written by Blake Mizerany and
This project attempts to conform as closely as possible to the prior art,
while also removing ambiguity where necessary to provide well behaved encoder
and decoder implementations.
This is a new dependency for prometheus 2.0.