Bug#875724: ITP: elpa-commander -- Command line parsing for Emacs
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:23:04 -0400
- From: Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#875724: ITP: elpa-commander -- Command line parsing for Emacs
Owner: Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves@xxxxxxxxx>
Control: block 875722 by -1
* Package name : elpa-commander
Version : 0.7.0
Upstream Author : Johan Andersson <johan.rejeep@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/rejeep/commander.el
* License : GPL-3+
Programming Lang: Elisp
Description : Command line parsing for Emacs
(upstream does not yet have a long description).
Commander is an emacs addons that provides an alternative method for
specifying functions to run. For example, to run a custom "foo"
function with "emacs -- foo arg1 [arg2] [etc]", define the command
foo with at least one required argument:
(command "foo <*>" "Foo" fn))
This package is a dependency of ert-runner, which seems to be
needed for elpy's self-tests.
As with 875722, I plan to maintain it as part of pkg-emacsen, and I
will require a sponsor for the initial upload.