Bug#874584: ITP: node-coveralls -- takes json-cov output into stdin and POSTs to coveralls.io
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:15:07 +0200
- From: Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#874584: ITP: node-coveralls -- takes json-cov output into stdin and POSTs to coveralls.io
* Package name : node-coveralls
Version : 2.13.1
Upstream Author : Gregg Caines
* URL : https://github.com/nickmerwin/node-coveralls#readme
* License : BSD-2-Clause
Description : input json-cov output and posts to coveralls.io
Coveralls.io is a web service to help you track your code coverage over
time, and ensure that all your new code is fully covered.
Coveralls automatically collects your code coverage data, uploads it
to their servers and gives you a nice interface to dig into it.
This tools based on node.js allows one to post coverage informations