Bug#874053: ITP: node-encodeurl -- Encode URL to a percent-encoded form
- Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 19:19:47 +0530
- From: Kartik Kulkarni <kartik.koolks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#874053: ITP: node-encodeurl -- Encode URL to a percent-encoded form
Owner: Kartik Kulkarni <kartik.koolks@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-encodeurl
Version : 1.0.1
Upstream Author : Douglas Christopher Wilson
* URL : https://github.com/pillarjs/encodeurl#readme
* License : Expat
Description : Encode URL to a percent-encoded form
Encode a URL to a percent-encoded form, excluding already-encoded
Encodeurl will take an already-encoded URL and
encode all the non-URL code points (as UTF-8 byte sequences).
This encode is meant to be "safe" and does not throw errors.
It will try as hard as it can to properly encode the given URL,
including replacing any raw, unpaired surrogate pairs with the
Unicode replacement character prior to encoding.
It is a dependency of gitlab 9
I am not a debian member and would like to maintain this package for
a long term
agreed to sponsor this package.