Bug#873963: ITP: node-immediate -- cross browser microtask library
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:18:13 +0530
- From: Kartik Kulkarni <kartik.koolks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#873963: ITP: node-immediate -- cross browser microtask library
Owner: Kartik Kulkarni <kartik.koolks@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-immediate
Version : 3.2.3
Upstream Authors : Donavon West, Domenic Denicola, Brian Cavalier
* URL : https://github.com/calvinmetcalf/immediate
* License : Expat
Description: Cross browser microtask library
Immediate is a microtask library decended from
NobleJS's setImmediate package and includes ideas
from Cujo's When and RSVP package.
Immediate takes tricks from setImmedate and RSVP
and combines them with the schedualer inspired by whens.
Tricks are tasks mentioned from setImmediate package
which are run as necessary.
It is a dependency of gitlab 9
I am not a debian member and would like to maintain this package for
Praveen had agreed to sponsor this package.