Bug#873942: ITP: node-stream-splicer -- streaming pipeline with a mutable configuration
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:14:44 +0200
- From: Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#873942: ITP: node-stream-splicer -- streaming pipeline with a mutable configuration
* Package name : node-stream-splicer
Version : 2.0.0
Upstream Author : James Halliday <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (http://substack.net)
* URL : https://github.com/substack/stream-splicer
* License : Expat
Description : streaming pipeline with a mutable configuration
This modules allows one to create a pipeline duplex stream given an
array of streams. Each stream will be piped to the next.
Stream could also be added and removed dynamically at runtime.