Web lists-archives.com

MySQL Cloud user’s contacts list

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire MySQL Cloud user’s contacts list. Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 25th of August 2017 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right contact from the right company.

Information - Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know if you are interested to acquire this list, we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great day.

Thanks,
Katrina James
Marketing Analytics