Bug#873594: ITP: flatpak-builder -- Flatpak application building helper
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:10:53 +0100
- From: Simon McVittie <smcv@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#873594: ITP: flatpak-builder -- Flatpak application building helper
Owner: Simon McVittie <smcv@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : flatpak-builder
Version : 0.9.8+$n_commits (until a release is made)
Upstream Author : Alexander Larsson and others
* URL : https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak-builder
* License : LGPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : Flatpak application building helper
Flatpak installs, manages and runs sandboxed desktop application bundles.
See the flatpak package for a more comprehensive description.
flatpak-builder is a tool that makes it easy to build applications and their
dependencies by automating the configure && make && make install steps.
flatpak 0.9.8 includes flatpak-builder in the same source package
(although we package it as a separate binary package in Debian). It has
been separated out upstream since 0.9.8, and will have a parallel
release schedule in future.