Bug#873360: ITP: libtie-hash-indexed-perl -- Ordered hashes for Perl
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 23:35:40 +0200
- From: Bastien Roucariès <roucaries.bastien+debian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#873360: ITP: libtie-hash-indexed-perl -- Ordered hashes for Perl
Owner: =?utf-8?q?Bastien_Roucari=C3=A8s?= <roucaries.bastien+debian@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : libtie-hash-indexed-perl
Version : 0.05
Upstream Author : Marcus Holland-Moritz <mhx@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Tie-Hash-Indexed
* License : Same as perl
Programming Lang: perl and C (XS)
Description : Ordered hashes for Perl
This module implements an ordered hash, meaning that it associates keys
with values like a Perl hash, but keeps the keys in a consistent order.
Tie::Hash::Indexed is very similar to Tie::IxHash. However, it is written
completely in XS and usually about twice as fast as Tie::IxHash. It's quite a
lot faster when it comes to clearing or deleting entries from large hashes.
However compared to Tie::IxHash, only the plain tying mechanism is supported.
Plan to pacakge for improving lintian. Under pkg-perl team umbrella