Bug#873093: ITP: django-test-without-migrations -- Disable migrations when running your tests
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 11:01:54 -0300
- From: Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto <hpfn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#873093: ITP: django-test-without-migrations -- Disable migrations when running your tests
Owner: Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto <hpfn@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : django-test-without-migrations
Version : 0.6
Upstream Author : Henrique Bastos <henrique@xxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-test-without-migrations
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Disable migrations when running your tests
Test Without Migrations is a manage.py test command extension.
The Django 1.7 and 1.8 migration backend demands that you
create a migration every time you change a model.
This can be inconvenient when you’re just trying to explore
your models code.
In older Django versions, with South we could use the
SOUTH_TEST_MIGRATIONS settings to tell Django to simply
create all model tables without running migrations.
This app adds this capability to Django by extending the
manage.py test command with a –nomigrations option.
Test Without Migrations works with Django 1.7+.