Bug#872959: ITP: gcc-7-doc -- documentation for the GNU compilers (gcc, g++, etc.)
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 19:20:48 -0400
- From: Guo Yixuan (郭溢譞) <culu.gyx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#872959: ITP: gcc-7-doc -- documentation for the GNU compilers (gcc, g++, etc.)
Owner: =?utf-8?b?R3VvIFlpeHVhbiAo6YOt5rqi6K2eKQ==?= <culu.gyx@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : gcc-7-doc
Version : 7.2.0-1
Upstream Author : FSF
* URL : https://gcc-gnu.org/
* License : GFDL-1.3+, with invariant sections (thus non-free)
Programming Lang: Texinfo
Description : documentation for the GNU compilers
This package contains manual pages and documentation in info and
html format, for the GNU compilers.
This documentation is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free
Documentation License, and contains invariant sections, so it can't be
part of Debian main.
Please also include as much relevant information as possible.
For example, consider answering the following questions:
- why is this package useful/relevant? is it a dependency for
another package? do you use it? if there are other packages
providing similar functionality, how does it compare?
- how do you plan to maintain it? inside a packaging team
(check list at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams)? are you
looking for co-maintainers? do you need a sponsor?
I'm maintaining gcc-6-doc and have maintained several earlier versions.
 As a DM, I need sponsor on the first upload, and would prefer DM upload
permission for subsequent updates.