Bug#872722: ITP: node-foreground-child -- : helper for running a child process as a foreground process
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:02:38 +0200
- From: Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#872722: ITP: node-foreground-child -- : helper for running a child process as a foreground process
* Package name : node-foreground-child
Version : 1.5.6
Upstream Author : Isaac Z. Schlueter <i@xxxxxx> (http://blog.izs.me/)
* URL : https://github.com/tapjs/foreground-child#readme
* License : ISC
Description : helper running a child process as a foreground process
This Node.js module emulate simple control group in pure javacript.
It runs a child process as foreground process redirecting output
to stdout and exiting main process as soon as child exist.
This module could be used for implementating TAP test
TAP is a simple text-based interface between testing modules
implemented in many popular languages.