Bug#872380: ITP: pocket-home -- a simple menu for mobile devices
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:38:28 -0500
- From: Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#872380: ITP: pocket-home -- a simple menu for mobile devices
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlistAfter discussions at Debconf17, it was suggested that I should package for Debian the pocket-home program that forms the lightweight home menu of the pocketCHIP device. It is GPL3+ and the most maintained upstream is <https://github.com/o-marshmallow/PocketCHIP-pocket-home>.
This package is already useful on the pocketCHIP (which runs Debian) but would be useful on other low-power, low-resolution, touch-friendly devices as well.
It is my intention not only to maintain this package, but also to work with upstream on improvements as they are discovered to make this program more useful on other target devices.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: apt-get dist-upgrade uninstalled most of KDE
- Next by Date: Re: how to build dependency of python-webkit if python-webkit is not maintained?
- Previous by thread: how to build dependency of python-webkit if python-webkit is not maintained?
- Next by thread: Bug#872401: ITP: lmdbxx -- C++ wrapper for LMDB