- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 10:30:23 -0700
- From: Michael Lustfield <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:24:47 +0200 Guus Sliepen <guus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Is this not the same as libjs-pdf, which is already packaged? > Yup, it's the exact same. Thanks for noticing and mentioning it! :D
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Proposal: A new approach to differential debs
- Next by Date: Re: Whether remotely running software is considered "software" for Debian.
- Next by thread: ITP: libjs-vue -- JS library for building interactive web applications