Bug#871637: ITP: silx -- Toolbox for X-Ray data analysis
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:27:41 +0200
- From: Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel <picca@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#871637: ITP: silx -- Toolbox for X-Ray data analysis
Owner: =?utf-8?q?Picca_Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric-Emmanuel?= <picca@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : silx
Version : 0.5.0
Upstream Author : European Synchrotron Radiation Facility Data analysis unit (silx@xxxxxxx)
* URL : https://github.com/silx-kit/silx
* License : LGPL, MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Toolbox for X-Ray data analysis
The silx project aims at providing a collection of Python packages to
support the development of data assessment, reduction and analysis
applications at synchrotron radiation facilities. It aims at
providing reading/writing different file formats, data reduction
routines and a set of Qt widgets to browse and visualize data.
The current version provides :
* reading HDF5 file format (with support of SPEC file format)
* 1D and 2D visualization using multiple backends (matplotlib or OpenGL)
* image plot widget with a set of associated tools (See changelog file).
* Unified browser for HDF5, SPEC and image file formats supporting inspection
and visualization of n-dimensional datasets.
* Unified viewer (silx view filename) for HDF5, SPEC and image file formats
* OpenGL-based widget to display 3D scalar field with
isosurface and cutting plane.
I need to package this because it is a new dependency for PyFAI and the next Pymca