Bug#871453: ITP: golang-github-markbates-inflect -- A git fork of https://bitbucket.org/pkg/inflect
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 23:23:49 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#871453: ITP: golang-github-markbates-inflect -- A git fork of https://bitbucket.org/pkg/inflect
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-markbates-inflect
Version : go.r60+git20170411.16.6cacb66-1
Upstream Author : Mark Bates, Chris Farmiloe, David Heinemeier Hansson
* URL : https://github.com/markbates/inflect
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Go library to transform words from singular to plural (Git fork)
Forked from originall Mercurial-based https://bitbucket.org/pkg/inflect,
this Go library transforms words from singular to plural, class names to
table names, modularized class names to ones without, and class names to
foreign keys. The default inflections for pluralization, singularization,
and uncountable words are kept in inflect.go.
Originally ported from the ActiveSupport::Inflector module from
Ruby on Rails.
Reason for packaging:
Needed by the newly released Hugo 0.26, which has switched from
github.com/bep/inflect (provided by golang-bitbucket-pkg-inflect-dev)
to the better-maintained github.com/markbates/inflect.