Bug#871261: ITP: spyder-notebook -- Jupyter notebook integration with Spyder
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 13:47:32 +0100
- From: Ghislain Antony Vaillant <ghisvail@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#871261: ITP: spyder-notebook -- Jupyter notebook integration with Spyder
Owner: Ghislain Antony Vaillant <ghisvail@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : spyder-notebook
Version : 0.1.0
Upstream Author : Spyder Development Team
* URL : https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-notebook
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Jupyter notebook integration with Spyder
Spyder plugin to use Jupyter notebooks inside Spyder. Currently it
supports basic functionality such as creating new notebooks, opening any
notebook in your filesystem and saving notebooks at any location.
You can also use Spyder's file switcher to easily switch between
notebooks and open an IPython console connected to the kernel of a
notebook to inspect its variables in the Variable Explorer.
This package will be maintained by the Debian Science Team, alongside
spyder and the rest of the spyder plugins.