Bug#870592: ITP: golang-github-tdewolff-strconv -- Go string conversions for numeric types
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 00:13:37 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#870592: ITP: golang-github-tdewolff-strconv -- Go string conversions for numeric types
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-tdewolff-strconv
Version : 1.0.0-1
Upstream Author : Taco de Wolff
* URL : https://github.com/tdewolff/strconv
* License : Expat (MIT)
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Go string conversions for numeric types
This package contains string conversion function and is written in Go.
It is much alike the standard library's strconv package, but it is
specifically tailored for the performance needs within the
For example, the floating-point to string conversion function is
approximately twice as fast as the standard library, but it is not
Reason for packaging:
Required by github.com/tdewolff/minify,
which in turn is likely needed by Hugo in the near future.
/usr/bin/minify is also an interesting and useful tool in its own right.