Bug#870593: ITP: golang-github-tdewolff-parse -- Go parsers for web formats
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 00:13:43 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#870593: ITP: golang-github-tdewolff-parse -- Go parsers for web formats
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-tdewolff-parse
Version : 2.1.0+git20170712.30.e4ac711-1
Upstream Author : Taco de Wolff
* URL : https://github.com/tdewolff/parse
* License : Expat (MIT)
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Go parsers for web formats
This package contains several lexers and parsers written in Go.
All subpackages are built to be streaming, high performance
and to be in accordance with the official (latest) specifications.
The lexers are implemented using buffer.Lexer in
https://github.com/tdewolff/buffer and the parsers work on top of
the lexers. Some subpackages have hashes defined (using Hasher
https://github.com/tdewolff/hasher) that speed up common
Reason for packaging:
Required by github.com/tdewolff/minify,
which in turn is likely needed by Hugo in the near future.
/usr/bin/minify is also an interesting and useful tool in its own right.