Bug#870590: ITP: golang-github-tdewolff-test -- Go test helper functions
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 00:13:10 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#870590: ITP: golang-github-tdewolff-test -- Go test helper functions
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-tdewolff-test
Version : 0.0~git20170115.0.a7cf99a-1
Upstream Author : Taco de Wolff
* URL : https://github.com/tdewolff/test
* License : Expat (MIT)
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Go test helper functions
Test is a helper package written in Go. It implements a few functions
that are useful for io testing, such as readers and writers that fail
after N consecutive reads/writes.
Reason for packaging:
Required by github.com/tdewolff/minify,
which in turn is likely needed by Hugo in the near future.
/usr/bin/minify is also an interesting and useful tool in its own right.