Bug#870589: ITP: golang-github-matryer-try -- Simple idiomatic retry package for Go
- Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 23:49:37 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#870589: ITP: golang-github-matryer-try -- Simple idiomatic retry package for Go
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-matryer-try
Version : 1+git20161228.6.9ac251b-1
Upstream Author : Mat Ryer
* URL : https://github.com/matryer/try
* License : Expat (MIT)
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Simple idiomatic retry package for Go
Idiomatic Go retry package.
Thanks to @rowland (https://github.com/rowland) for code review.
Usage: Just call try.Do with the function you want to retry
in the event of an error.
Reason for packaging:
Needed by github.com/tdewolff/minify,
which in turn is likely needed by Hugo in the near future.