Bug#870146: ITP: node-ip -- IP address utilities for node.js
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 09:11:10 -0400
- From: Suman <Suman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#870146: ITP: node-ip -- IP address utilities for node.js
Owner: suman <suman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-ip
Version : 1.1.5
Upstream Author : Fedor Indutny <fedor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* License : Expat
Description : IP address utilities for node.js
ip utility in node.js helps one with ip related queries.Node-ip
helps in quickly accesing ip address.
Ip utility helps fetch results on ip address, comapre ip address,
validate ip address, range checking, subnet information etc.
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.Node-ip helps in quickly accesing ip address etc.
Praveen agreed to sponser this package.
- Prev by Date: Re: User-installable Debian packages?
- Next by Date: Re: User-installable Debian packages?
- Previous by thread: Bug#870130: ITP: jbuilder -- composable build system for OCaml projects
- Next by thread: Bug#870160: ITP: golang-github-approvals-go-approval-tests -- ApprovalTests for go