Bug#870031: ITP: gsettings-qt -- QML bindings for GSettings
- Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:37:43 +0800
- From: Boyuan Yang <073plan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#870031: ITP: gsettings-qt -- QML bindings for GSettings
Owner: Boyuan Yang <073plan@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : gsettings-qt
Version : 0.1+16.04+bzr20170110
Upstream Author : Canonical Ltd.
* URL : https://launchpad.net/gsettings-qt
* License : LGPL-3
Programming Lang: C++
Description : QML bindings for GSettings
This package provides a QML binding for GSettings.
This package is the build-dependency of various Deepin software to be packaged
by pkg-deepin team.
Gsettings-qt was a Ubuntu-only package. I intend to put it into Debian and fix
any problem encountered.
I intend to co-maintain this package inside debian-qt-kde team and put its
packaging repository (converted to Git with the help of git-bzr) into collab-
maint to ease external contribution and co-maintenance.
Anyone interested is welcomed to co-maintain and review the status of this