Bug#869368: ITP: golang-github-gin-contrib-sse -- Server-Sent Events implementation in Go
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 02:10:33 +0800
- From: Shengjing Zhu <i@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#869368: ITP: golang-github-gin-contrib-sse -- Server-Sent Events implementation in Go
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Shengjing Zhu <i@xxxxxxx> Control: block 865134 by -1 * Package name : golang-github-gin-contrib-sse Version : 0.0~git20170109.0.22d885f-1 Upstream Author : Manuel Martínez-Almeida * URL : https://github.com/gin-contrib/sse * License : Expat Programming Lang: Go Description : Server-Sent Events implementation in Go Server-sent events (SSE) is a technology where a browser receives automatic updates from a server via HTTP connection. The Server-Sent Events EventSource API is standardized as part of HTML5 by the W3C. Please also include as much relevant information as possible. For example, consider answering the following questions: - why is this package useful/relevant? is it a dependency for another package? do you use it? if there are other packages providing similar functionality, how does it compare? This a dependency of golang-github-gin-gonic-gin #865134 - how do you plan to maintain it? inside a packaging team (check list at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams)? are you looking for co-maintainers? do you need a sponsor? I will package this inside pkg-go team and I need sponsor to upload.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [debhelper-devel] User-installable Debian packages? -> uapt-get
- Next by Date: Bug#869369: ITP: golang-gopkg-go-playground-validator.v8 -- Go Struct and Field validation (version 8.x)
- Previous by thread: User-installable Debian packages?
- Next by thread: Bug#869369: ITP: golang-gopkg-go-playground-validator.v8 -- Go Struct and Field validation (version 8.x)