Bug#868937: ITP: golang-github-kurin-blazer -- A Golang library for Backblaze's B2.
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 18:32:56 +0200
- From: "Michael Stapelberg" <stapelberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#868937: ITP: golang-github-kurin-blazer -- A Golang library for Backblaze's B2.
Owner: Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-kurin-blazer
Version : 0.0~git20170711.0.612082e-1
Upstream Author : Toby Burress
* URL : https://github.com/kurin/blazer
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Go library for Backblaze's B2
Blazer is a Golang client library for Backblaze's B2 object storage
service. It is designed for simple integration with existing applications
that may already be using S3 and Google Cloud Storage, by exporting only
a few standard Go types.
It implements and satisfies the B2 integration checklist
automatically handling error recovery, reauthentication, and other
low-level aspects, making it suitable to upload very large files, or
over multi-day time scales.
This is a dependency of newer versions of restic.