Web lists-archives.com

Re: Debian built from non-Debian sources

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 07:15:47PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
>Steve McIntyre writes ("Re: Debian built from non-Debian sources"):
>> For the record, all the changes I'm talking about go into public git
>> with all of the configuration and scripting that we use on our image
>> building machine.
>For me, this is the important part.  (There should be a pointer to it
>somewhere, ideally.)
>Since some people apparently want to improve it, then perhaps you
>could provide the url for the repo and they could send you patches.

There are several repos involved. They're described at the DebianCD
team wiki page

which is itself linked from the top-level of our download area at

Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@xxxxxxxxxx
Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?