ITP: node-genfun -- fast, prototype-friendly multimethods
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:22:54 +0000
- From: archana@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: ITP: node-genfun -- fast, prototype-friendly multimethods
Owner: Archana N <archana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-genfun
Version : 4.0.1
Upstream Author : Kat Marchán <kzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : http://github.com/zkat/genfun
* License : CC0-1.0
Description : fast, prototype-friendly multimethods
Fast, prototype-friendly multimethods.
Be aware that most upstream package descriptions are not written to
conform with Debian package guidelines. You need to explain the role
of this package for a Debian audience.
A genfun is a regular function object with overridden function
you define generic functions: regular-seeming functions that can be
invoked just like any other function, but that automatically dispatch
methods based on the combination of arguments passed to it when it's
called, also known as multiple dispatch.
This package is a dependency of npm, Node.js package manager.
- Prev by Date: Re: Naming of network devices - how to improve it in buster
- Next by Date: Re: Naming of network devices - how to improve it in buster
- Previous by thread: ITP: node-path-is-inside -- Tests whether one path is inside another path
- Next by thread: Bug#868548: ITP: ruby-cocaine -- library for running command line commands in Ruby