ITP: node-path-is-inside -- Tests whether one path is inside another path
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:38:00 +0000
- From: olive@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: ITP: node-path-is-inside -- Tests whether one path is inside another path
Owner: Olive Sara Thomas <olive@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-path-is-inside
Version : 1.0.2
Upstream Author : Domenic Denicola <d@xxxxxxxxxx> (https://domenic.me)
* URL : https://github.com/domenic/path-is-inside#readme
* License : (WTFPL OR MIT)
Description : Tests whether one path is inside another path
The **path-is-inside** package will give you a robust, cross-platform
way of detecting whether a given path is inside another path.
Like Node's built-in path module, path-is-inside treats all file paths on
Windows as case-insensitive, whereas it treats all file paths on
*-nix operating systems as case-sensitive. Keep this in mind especially
when working on a Mac, where, despite Node's defaults, the OS usually treats
This is a dependency of npm,node package manager.
Pirate Praveen has agreed to sponsor this package.
- Prev by Date: Re: Inclusion of best practices for packaging database applications in Debian policy
- Next by Date: Re: Naming of network devices - how to improve it in buster
- Previous by thread: Bug#868516: ITP: node-run-queue -- promise based dynamic priority queue runner
- Next by thread: ITP: node-genfun -- fast, prototype-friendly multimethods