Bug#868516: ITP: node-run-queue -- promise based dynamic priority queue runner
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:54:59 +0000
- From: icyfire@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Bug#868516: ITP: node-run-queue -- promise based dynamic priority queue runner
Owner: Rajeev R Menon <icyfire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-run-queue
Version : 1.0.3
Upstream Author : Rebecca Turner <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (http://re-becca.org/)
* URL : https://npmjs.com/package/run-queue
* License : ISC
Description : promise based dynamic priority queue runner
A promise based, dynamic priority queue runner, with concurrency limiting.
The concurrency means that processes don't finish in order, because some take
longer than others. Each priority level must finish entirely before the
next priority level is run. Priorities essentially represent distinct job
queues. All jobs in a queue must complete before the next highest priority job
queue is executed. Lowest is executed first.
It is a dependency of npm.
Pirate Praveen has agreed to sponsor this package. I am interested to