Re: Subject: UMASK 002 or 022?
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:31:05 +0800
- From: Paul Wise <pabs@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Subject: UMASK 002 or 022?
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:21 AM, gwmfms6 wrote: > Paul, you seemed to indicate that you were able to set a different "user > default" umask in Stretch that's respected by gnome apps like gedit? No, I didn't indicate that. See my other reply for clarification. -- bye, pabs https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise
- Prev by Date: Bug#866334: ITP: lean -- theorem prover from Microsoft Research
- Next by Date: Re: Declarative packaging (Was: Re: Intended MBF: maintainer scripts not using strict mode)
- Previous by thread: Re: Subject: UMASK 002 or 022?
- Next by thread: Re: Subject: UMASK 002 or 022?