Bug#865771: general: always stuck before reaching gui mode and can not reach text mode with ctrl + alt + f6 (debian 9 stable, asus rog552vx)
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 01:04:23 +0800
- From: agung vega <agungvegasurya@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#865771: general: always stuck before reaching gui mode and can not reach text mode with ctrl + alt + f6 (debian 9 stable, asus rog552vx)
*** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate ***
* What led up to the situation?
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
* What was the outcome of this action?
* What outcome did you expect instead?
*** End of the template - remove these template lines ***
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 9.0
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i382, i386
Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-3-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=id_ID.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=id_ID.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=id_ID.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)