Bug#865643: ITP: libgstreamer1-perl -- Bindings for GStreamer 1.0, the open source multimedia framework
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:38:10 +0200
- From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#865643: ITP: libgstreamer1-perl -- Bindings for GStreamer 1.0, the open source multimedia framework
Owner: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : libgstreamer1-perl
Version : 0.003
Upstream Author : Timm Murray <tmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/GStreamer1
* License : BSD-2-clause
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : Bindings for GStreamer 1.0, the open source multimedia framework
GStreamer1 implements a framework that allows for processing and encoding of
multimedia sources in a manner similar to a shell pipeline.
Because it's introspection-based, most of the classes follow directly from
the C API. Therefore, most of the documentation is by example rather than a
full breakdown of the class structure.
This package will soon be required by the Arctica Streaming Server, a
remote toolset to launch a Pulseaudio daemon inside a remote desktop session
and have its sink/source streamed to and from a client via GStreamer.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the pkg-perl group and
the co-maintained by Debian Remote Maintainers team.