VAC - jbig2dec security patches
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 09:45:25 +0200
- From: Jonas Smedegaard <dr@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: VAC - jbig2dec security patches
Hi all, I promised carnil on irc to look into the security issues for jbig2dec, but I cannot do that the next days due to work¹ and isp² issues. Someone with better time and bandwidth please look into making an NMU for jbig2dec. My regular email address dr@xxxxxxxx is currently down² - if needed, I should be reachable at the alternative address jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx - Jonas ¹ I do live video streaming for a theater performance, and have run into big challenges with unreliable bandwisth now few days before the premiere. ² To make matters worse, my DSL line got cut off (and it's a cheap consumer subscription where I cannot report failures during weekends). Quite likely our new competing ISP broke the wire digging holes to lay out fibre optics. -- * Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt * Tlf.: +45 40843136 Website: http://dr.jones.dk/ [x] quote me freely [ ] ask before reusing [ ] keep private
- Prev by Date: Bug#862513: ITP: python-django-rules -- object-level permissions for Django
- Next by Date: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?
- Previous by thread: Bug#862513: ITP: python-django-rules -- object-level permissions for Django
- Next by thread: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?